Coconut Mango Smoothie
A health, tropical substitute for your breakfast.
Allow the seeds to soak in your fridge for 8 hours. shake the jar a couple times before you go to bed and a couple times in the morning before you make the shake. This will allow the seeds to expand faster.
- 2 tablespoons Chia seeds
- 1 cup Coconut milk (can substitute with Almond milk)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup chopped frozen organic mango
- ½ teaspoon flaked coconut (optional)
- Place the smoothie ingredients into a blender
- Blend until smooth and frothy
- For best results, don’t add the ingredients all at once or you may have a hard time blending them properly